Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Village



 For my time in South Africa, The Village has been my home.
When I came back from Zambia and returned to room 8,
this is what I came home to:
(don't mind our mess, life gets busy here in Africa!)




Now nearly everyone is gone.
The only people left in The Village are Peter, from Nigeria, and I.
 I am packing up my room. The Village is being closed this afternoon.
I'll spend my last days at the Ladies House.
Peter will be at Lynn and Jayme's house.

These last nine weeks went fast. Too fast.
I'm definitely going to miss this view:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica. Yes, that is why you should have stayed longer!! :D But, I know you have a wedding to attend. I can't wait to hear all about your time both in SA and Zambia. I will also be with Brooke and Celebrations. I am leaving on April 22nd and returning on May 2nd. Once your settled back at home, and have a moment can we have plan a call together before I leave so sometime next week? Safe travels back home. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete